Thursday, March 11, 2010

Interviews: Bun B on Real Late w/ Peter Rosenberg


Bun B on Real Late w/ Peter Rosenberg - Part 1 and Part 2

Okay, so this post might be some more self-congratulatory bullshit on my part, but fuck it.

Bun B was doing an interview on Real Late with Peter Rosenberg before their big show at SXSW on March 18th, and after Rosenberg asked him about being one of the most featured dudes in the game, Bun gave The Trill Connection a pretty huge shout out for, well, having a ton of those features. If you want to hear it, it starts at about six minutes into the first part of the interview.

I just want to give thanks to Andrew from Fake Shore Drive for turning Bun onto the blog in the first place, and to Bun himself for the checking and shouting out what I'm doing here. I also have to say that I was as floored to hear that he was jamming the dirty version of "Ain't That a Bitch" as he was when he saw that I had posted it. Oh, and by the way: I'll also look into getting something a little better than LimeLinx, ha ha.

Anyways, enough of that. Props to FWMJ for posting the audio.

1 comment:

scjoha said...

Yeah man, that's the ultimate shoutout and props you can get and you deserve it. Thank you for posting all the great music here (and thereby preserving it from becoming forgotten) and thank you to Bun b for creating it.

Post a Comment