Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Some Thanks, Some News

I just wanna take a quick time-out to say thanks to noz for giving The Trill Connection some pretty big props on Cocaine Blunts by naming it his WEBSITE OF THE WEEK of the month. I'd also like to thank all of his readers that have stopped by and checked out what I've been doing here for the last six months or so.

Besides the self-congratulatory bullshit, I'd also like to mention that you can expect some new posts within the next couple of days or so. I'm waiting on a few CDs (including that Texas Boys joint), so as soon as I get those I'll be able to throw something up for you. I'm also planning a post dedicated to the rest of the leftovers from Ridin' Dirty, but that will probably come later. Besides the regular posts, I'm also still taking requests, so if you have something in particular you wanna hear, just hit the comments, the shout-box, or the e-mail.

…so, how does being WEBSITE OF THE WEEK of the month work anyway? Do I get a plaque or something?

1 comment:

Krisch said...

Just came here via CB and wanted to give props and say thanks, great blog you have here, lots of songs I didn't have or know of.

Looking foward to more posts.

Post a Comment