Thursday, February 25, 2010

Removed Links

At the request of the UGK camp, I have taken down the original version of "Down Here" that I posted last night, plus the Pimp C freestyle that I had just posted a few minutes ago. Both of those tracks were sent to me by the so-called UGK Wesley, and now I've been told that they were actually stolen from the computer owned by Pimp's mom. Had I known the tracks were stolen, I would never have posted them in the first place. The LAST thing that I want is for people to think that The Trill Connection participates in or condones that kind of triflin' ass garbage.

I'm also only going to say this once, but please don't ask me to send you or link you to either of the offending tracks. While I can appreciate and understand the need to hear some new or unreleased music from Pimp C and UGK, the rep from the camp that I spoke to specifically told me to keep the tracks to myself and not to spread them around any further than they already have been. I'm going to honor that request and I hope you guys can respect my decision to do so. If not, then that's your problem, not mine.

[UPDATE: Bringing this up from the the previous post, so everyone can see it:

"Exposing Hoes said...

UGK WESLEY HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH UGK RECORDS/FAMILY/POSSE HE DONT HAVE THE RIGHT TO USE THE UGK NAME AT ALL

HE STALKS ALL OF THE PEOPLE WHO ARE IN THE CAMP WORMED HIS WAY INTO THE FAMILY HOUSE AND TRIED TO FIX THE COMPUTER BUT STOLED THE FILES OFF AND POSTED THEM ON MYSPACE AND NOW TRYING TO DO THEM IN HERE

IF WES WAS REALLY DOWN THEN WHY HE HAD TO EMAIL C AND BEG HIM?





IF YALL CANT SEE GO HERE

http://i979.photobucket.com/albums/ae276/ExposingHoes/wes1.jpg

http://i979.photobucket.com/albums/ae276/ExposingHoes/Wes2.jpg

DONT LET THIS FOOL TRICK YALL

ASK ME WHO IS REALLY APART OF THE UGK FAMILY"]